Thursday, November 4, 2010

first step...

Thanks to Allah beacause of his mercy, I have power and strength to pour down ideas in this blog. This is my first experience to do the blogging things, and it causes me to have all sorts of feelings and of course, it takes me a lot of super duper time to learn how to make a blog. Well, some said that first experience is much more memorable and unforgettable isn't it? Especially when I'm doing it with supports from my batchmates. They also doing the same things, make a blog specially dedicated for block 4.2 "Health System & Disaster". Actually, this topic is quite related to what happening around us now, disaster of mount Merapi which intermittently having a violent explosive eruption that have killed 32 people and causes a lot of people to have respiration problems (God, save us).

I hope that, my blog will be like a piece of jigsaw, completing the missing information in others blog because we are not perfect and we need each other, sounds like a systemic thinking rite (LOL). Hopefully my friends and I will have more understanding about this block material throughout the process in making this blog (don't confuse with terms block and blog k, it is different!). Last but not least, life would be meaningful if we can provide the best things for others.

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment